Hello Researchers, In this section we will discuss about “Project Management Skill” , it is very much important topic for Researchers.
Some research has indicated that the following 15 functions are essential for effective project management
- Define project scope
- Identify stakeholders, decision-makers and escalation procedures
- Develop detailed task lists (work breakdown structures)
- Estimate time requirements
- Develop initial project management flow chart
- Identify required resources and budget
- Evaluate project requirements
- Identify and evaluate risks
- Prepare contingency plans
- Identify interdependencies
- Identify and track critical milestones
- Participate in project phase review
- Secure needed resources
- Manage the change control process
- Report project status.
There may be some more documents on Project Management Skill, this article is written by taking the help from Internet and other resources like Books, journals etc.