Hello Researchers, In this section we will discuss about “Project Management” , it is very much important topic for Researchers.
⇒ Project management is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives.
⇒ Project management is the process of organizing the way that changes are implemented efficiently within an organization.
⇒ Project management is all about bringing the different components of the project together to accomplish the main objective. Any organization, whether big or small, will undertake projects at one time or another to improve company operations or to meet client requirements.
⇒ It is the ⇐
- application of skills and knowledge and
- the use of tools and techniques applied to activities in a project
To complete the project as defined in the scope:
- Project management is not only the use of a scheduling tool, Scheduler Plus.
- The use of a tool is only one part of the equation.
- An accidental profession.
- A formal discipline, with international standards and guidelines and a growing knowledge base of best practices.
- Successful project management requires a high level of skill in both the people and technical side of the discipline.
There may be some more documents on Project Management, this article is written by taking the help from Internet and other resources like Books, journals etc.